Committed to the research and development, production and sales of three types of products: metal silicon, metal silicon powder and micro silicon powder
11 advantages that micro-silica powder can be applied in concrete
1. Micro-silica powder is a neutral inorganic filler with very stable physical and chemical properties. It does not contain crystal water and does not participate in the curing reaction, and does not affect the reaction mechanism.
2. It has good wettability to various types of resins, good adsorption performance, easy mixing, and no agglomeration.
3. The micro-silica powder has reasonable particle size distribution, strong compactness, high hardness and good wear resistance, which can greatly improve the tensile, compressive, impact strength and wear resistance of the cured product, and the anti-wearing ability can be improved by 0.5. -2.5 times.
4, can increase the thermal conductivity, change the adhesion and increase the flame retardant properties.
5. It can reduce the exothermic peak temperature of the epoxy resin curing reaction, reduce the linear expansion coefficient of the cured product and the shrinkage rate of the cured product, thereby eliminating internal stress and preventing cracking.
6. Due to the fine particle size and reasonable distribution of micro-silica powder, it can effectively reduce and eliminate sedimentation and stratification.
7. The micro-silica powder is pure, the impurity content is low, and the physical and chemical properties are stable, so that the cured product has good insulation performance and arc resistance.
8. The chemical composition of micro-silica powder is silica (SiO2), which is an inert substance. It does not react chemically with most acids and alkalis. The micro-silica powder is evenly distributed and covers the surface of objects, which has strong corrosion resistance. The resistance to cavitation is increased by 3-16 times.
9, micro-silica powder, low bulk density: one between 0.2-0.8, one between 1.0-2.2. As a polymer filling material, it has less load than other mineral fillers, and has a small loading weight and saves polymer dosage, thereby reducing product cost.
10, frost resistance: micro-silica powder after 300-500 rapid freezing cycle, the relative elastic modulus is 10-20% lower, while ordinary concrete passes 25-50 cycles, the relative elastic modulus is 30- 73%. Therefore, the frost resistance of concrete can be improved.
11. Early strength: Microsilica concrete shortens the induction period and has early strength characteristics. These features are very good.
Shandong Pengcheng photovoltaic materials Co., Ltd.
A comprehensive enterprise integrating metal silicon smelting, metal silicon powder, micro silicon powder production, processing and sales
Address: No. 2, Fengnian Avenue, Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province